Uniting scuba divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference. By earning this certification, you’ll be aware of the most pressing problems facing aquatic environments and how to protect them.
Through classroom discussions, you learn:
- How Project AWARE unites scuba divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
- About environmental issues in the ocean commons and coastal zones.
- About fisheries challenges and sustainability problems.
- What’s happening to coral reefs and reef inhabitants.
- Your role in protecting aquatic environments.
You’ll use the digital manual – AWARE – Our World, Our Water – downloadable for free on ProjectAWARE.org, and can start reading now in preparation for meeting with your instructor.