• Be at least 18 years old;
• Be certified < Advanced Deep Diver, Advanced Nitrox diver , Rescue Diver levels > (or equivalent);
• Be pre-assessed before enrolling in the course (all the requirements are listed in the ProTec Standards and Procedures to this course).
Provides the necessary skills and knowledge for planning and conducting decompression dives to a maximum depth of 45 m/150 ft. This is a preparation course before Tec 2 course.
Training covers the following topics:
• Decompression models
• Decompression sickness (DCS)
• Decompression dive planning
• Use of enriched oxygen mixtures
• Gas requirements
To execute decompression dives one decompression cylinder is utilized.
Special gear for practice TEC 1:
- Primary regulator;
- secondary regulator;
- 2 computers or 1 computer and gage;
- wet note;
- backplate and harness;
- stage regulators.
Dive sites to take TEC 1 course: