Price: 500 €
Get necessary skills of decompression dives at the maximum depth of up to 45 m / 148 ft. Be able to use air/nitrox of not more than РО2 = 1,4 ATA as a basic gas.
What will you learn?
The objective of this course is to train divers how to plan and conduct a standard staged decompression dive not exceeding a maximum depth of 45 m / 148 ft.
Decompression Procedures course examines the theory, methods, and procedures of planned stage decompression diving. This course provides you with necessary skills and knowledge for planning and carrying out of decompression dives at the maximum depth of up to 45 m / 148 ft. After the course, its participants will be able to use air/nitrox of not more than РО2 = 1,4 ATA as the basic gas, and nitrox right up to pure oxygen as a decompression gas.
Training covers the following themes:
- models of decompression;
- decompression caisson sickness (DCS);
- planning of decompression dives;
- use of breathing mixtures enriched with oxygen;
- correct selection of gases.
- Primary regulator;
- secondary regulator;
- 2 computers or 1 computers and gage;
- wet note;
- backplate and harness;
Essential prerequisites for participants
- Minimal age -16 years;
- Certificate of Advanced Nitrox Diver level (or equivalent);
- At least 25 registered dives;
- Passing of a prior assessment for starting the course (all requirements are specified in ProTec Standards and Procedures for this course).