What will you learn?
This rating is also the first level of professional membership within NASE Worldwide and helps meet prerequisites for other leadership courses.
NASE Divemasters can fulfill several roles, including
- Teaching assistant;
- Dive supervisor;
- Underwater guide.
The knowledge, skills and attitude developed during Divemaster training serve as the foundation for higher levels of accomplishment.
- Be certified to the NASE Rescue Diver level or hold equivalent certification from a recognized diver training organization.
- Be certified to the NASE Master Scuba Diver level or hold equivalent certification from a recognized diver training organization.
- Have a minimum of 1,000 minutes Actual Bottom Time (ABT) or at least 60 logged dives.
- At least 650 minutes or 40 dives must have been completed after acquiring Advanced OWD certification.
- At least least 350 minutes or 30 dives registered should have been made in different environmental conditions to ensure that the candidate has the widest diving experience possible.
Divemaster candidates must be able to demonstrate prior experience or hold Specialty Diver
certification from a recognized agency in the following specialties:
- Night Diving
- Deep Diving
Next course - NASE Instructor